2007年7月12日星期四

Farewell letter

Dear friends and colleagues:

As you probably all know, 23rd July will be my last day in RSM Nelson Wheeler. I plan to take a vacation about six months. I will be packing my suitcase and travel to US in 29th July for about 4 months. Around Dec 2007, I will spend two months in Australia and New Zealand.

THE PLAN

New York will be my first stop. Then, I will go to Orlando, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles. As scheduled, I will come back to HK around end of Nov 07. I would like to invite anyone who plans to have a holiday in US, Australia and/or New Zealand in 2007, please come to join me.

It is very hard to plan a trip like this out because things change but it is also unwise not to plan at all. My route for the first six weeks is pretty much figured out but as I get further into the future my planning gets vaguer.

I will soon be updating my blog http://www.betsychik.blogspot.com/ when I can. The site is started but is just a shell at this point and will have more content as I travel down the road.

I am excited about my journey to another part of the world, but I am also sad to be saying good-bye to all of you. I will miss you, but I hope that we can stay in touch.

With loves,

Betsy

沒有留言: